Angel Tree Guidelines and Participation Eligibility
*Previous Angel Tree clients can only register if they completed a Life Skills course in 2019.
Each family seeking assistance must apply in person in their county of residence and must bring the following items to register:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PARENT(S)
* Valid photo I.D.
* Proof of Residence: Must bring current lease OR current utility bill OR mail received from the government OR School District in August or September.
* Proof of Need: Must bring ONE of the following in the applicant’s name.
– Section 8 or HUD lease documents
– Medicaid, PeachCare, or SNAP eligibility letter
– If you do not receive the above government assistance, please bring proof of your monthly expenses and all income sources.
These standards must be met:
Persons In Family Income Maximum
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN
* Birth Certificates for each child being registered
* Official custody or guardianship papers if applicant is not the biological parent.
* Clothing and shoe sizes for each child.